MyBump is the product/brand name of MyBump Media Sdn Bhd (Co. No. 1210205-M). MyBump is a crowd-advertising platform which allows collaboration between brands or advertisers (after this we refer to as “Advertisers”) and private individuals who willingly advocate for the Advertisers on the road by placing ad stickers (on Car Rear Window and/or Car Wrap) on their car (we refer to these awesome individuals as “Brand Ambassadors”).
To keep things clear and transparent, we refer to all services provided by MyBump, including access to and use of the following, as the “Services”:
- www.mybump.my, the official MyBump website (the “Site”)
- apps published by MyBump, available on GooglePlay and AppStore (the “MyBump App”)
- web based platforms owned by MyBump, including the Advertiser Dashboard (more on this later)
- any third party services powered by MyBump’s technology
- Legal Capacity; Children and Minors. If you are under the age of consent (which is 18 years old), you should only use our Service if you are either an emancipated minor, or have the legal consent of your parent or guardian for your use of our Service. You should use our Service only if you are fully able to understand and enter into and comply with these Terms. Our Services are not intended for users below 18: if you are under 18, please wait until you turn 18 to use them.
- Updates to Terms. We are always working on adding additional features to our Services to make them better for you, and because of that, and also since sometimes applicable laws change, we may revise and reissue these Terms occasionally, by posting updated Terms here. You consent and agree to receive notices of updates of these Terms through our posting of updated Terms on the Services. You should visit this page regularly to review the current Terms. If you do not agree to updated Terms, you should stop using our Services and/or close your account. Your continued use of any of our Services will be deemed as your acceptance of any revisions.
- The Information You Give Us to Use the Service Must Be Correct. To access the Services or some of the features we offer in the Services, you will be asked to provide true and complete registration details. If we at MyBump believe the details are not correct, current, or complete, we have the right prevent you from accessing our Services, or any of its resources and to terminate or suspend your account.
- Trademarks and Copyrights. Our Services and materials incorporated by MyBump on our Services (“Material”) are protected by copyrights, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights (“Copyrights”). Some of the characters, logos, or other images incorporated by MyBump in our Services are also protected as registered or unregistered trademarks, trade names, and/or service marks owned by MyBump or others (“Trademarks”). MyBump or its licensors own the title, copyright, and other intellectual property rights in the Material and Service, and by using our Services, you do not acquire any ownership rights in Service or Materials contained therein. MyBump respects the intellectual property rights of others and asks users of our Services to do the same.
- Claims of Infringement. If you believe that any materials accessible on or from the Service infringe your copyrights, you may request the removal of those materials (or access thereto) by submitting your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Responsibility for Your Use. You may only use our Service and its contents for lawful purposes and in accordance with applicable law and you are prohibited from storing, distributing, or transmitting any unlawful material through this Service, otherwise you may be exposed to criminal and/or civil liability.
- System Abuse. Without limitation, you agree not undertake any other activity which may adversely affect the operation or enjoyment of this Service by any other person, including placing malware on the Service. You may not reproduce, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit any resource, or access to any resource, contained on this Service.
- Violation of Security Systems. You are prohibited from using any services or facilities provided in connection with this Service to compromise security or tamper with system resources and/or accounts. The use or distribution of tools designed for compromising security (e.g. password guessing programs, cracking tools, malware, or network probing tools) is strictly prohibited. If you become involved in any violation of system security, MyBump reserves the right to release your details to system administrators at other sites, law enforcement and/or governmental authorities in order to assist them in resolving security incidents.
- Termination. We aspire that you will always continue to use of our Service, but you may terminate your relationship with MyBump at any time. If you are using our pre-registration Services, you may simply cease to use the Service. If you have registered under our Services or have been included in our list subscribers, you can request that MyBump delete your account or subscription by submitting your request to email@example.com, cancellation policy shall apply where applicable. Where permissible under the law, MyBump has the right to terminate your rights under our Service without notice.
- Internet Delays. The Service may be subject to limitations, delays, and other problems inherent in the use of the internet and electronic communications including the device used by you being faulty, not connected, out of range, switched off or not functioning. MyBump is not responsible for any delays, delivery failures, damages or losses resulting from such problems.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. Although we make great efforts to make our Service error and interruption free, we cannot promise that such efforts will result with such desired performance. YOUR USE OF THIS SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY US SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY. THE SERVICE AND ALL THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, FACILITIES, SERVICES AND OTHER CONTENT IN THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, MYBUMP AND ANY AFFILIATED COMPANIES OF MYBUMP DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. MYBUMP DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON OR THROUGH THIS SERVICE WILL BE AVAILABLE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SERVICE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE THE SERVICE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. MYBUMP DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE MATERIAL, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, FACILITIES, SERVICES, OR OTHER CONTENT ON THE SERVICE OR ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SERVICE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. MYBUMP MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, FACILITIES, SERVICES, OR OTHER CONTENT OF THE SERVICE WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND MYBUMP ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN SUCH MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, FACILITIES, SERVICES, OR OTHER CONTENT OF THE SERVICE OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE. IF APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE IMPLIED WARRANTIES TO APPLY TO YOU, THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS WILL APPLY TO YOU ONLY TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- Limitation of Liability. MYBUMP DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, AND DOES NOT ACCEPT ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE (DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHERWISE) RESULTING FROM ANY USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICE OR ANY OTHER SITE, APP OR SERVICE, OR THE MATERIAL, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, FACILITIES, SERVICES, OR OTHER CONTENT ON THE SERVICE OR ANY OTHER SITE, APP OR SERVICE, REGARDLESS OF THE BASIS UPON WHICH LIABILITY IS CLAIMED AND EVEN IF ANY MEMBER OF MYBUMP HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. WITHOUT LIMITATION, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION IN THE EVENT OF ANY SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING THEREIN. IF APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW ALL OR ANY PART OF THE ABOVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY TO APPLY TO YOU, THE LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY TO YOU ONLY TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. In no event shall our total liability to you for all damages (other than as may be required by applicable law) exceed the amount of one hundred Ringgit Malaysia (RM100.00). The foregoing limitations will apply even if the above stated remedy fails of its essential purpose.
- Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless MyBump from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, resulting from your breach of these Terms, including any of the foregoing provisions, representations or warranties, from your use of the Services.
- Release. If you have a dispute with one or more users (including Brand Ambassadors or Advertisers), you release MyBump from claims, demands, liabilities, costs, or expenses and damages (actual and consequential of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes). In entering into this release, you expressly waive any protections (whether statutory or otherwise) to the extent permitted by applicable law that would otherwise limit the coverage of this release to include only those claims which you may know or suspect to exist in your favor at the time of agreeing to this release.
- Investigations. MyBump may seek to gather information from a user who is suspected of violating these Terms and from any other user. MyBump may suspend any users as it deems appropriate and without notice. If MyBump believes, in its sole discretion, that a violation of these Terms has occurred, it may edit or modify any submission, posting or emails, remove the material permanently, cancel postings, warn users, suspend users and passwords, terminate accounts, or take other corrective action it deems appropriate. MyBump may fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing MyBump to disclose the identity of anyone posting any content, or publishing or otherwise making available any materials that are believed to violate these Terms. BY ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS MYBUMP FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY MYBUMP DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND/OR FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER MYBUMP OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
- Reservation of Rights. MyBump reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, all or any part of this Service and/or any software, facilities, and services on this Service, with or without notice and/or to establish general guidelines and limitations on their use.
- Third-Party Services. During use of the Service, you may, enter into correspondence with, purchase goods and/or services from, or participate in promotions of third party providers, advertisers or sponsors showing their goods and/or services through the Service. Any such activity, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such activity, is solely between you and the applicable third-party. MyBump and its licensors shall have no liability, obligation or responsibility for any such correspondence, purchase, transaction or promotion between you and any such third- party. MyBump does not endorse any applications or sites on the Internet that are linked through the Service, and in no event shall MyBump or its licensors be responsible for any content, products, services or other materials on or available from such sites or third party providers. Certain third party providers goods and/or services may require your agreement to additional or different terms and conditions prior to your use of or access to such goods or services, and MyBump is not a party to and disclaims any and all responsibility and/or liability arising from such agreements between you and the third party providers.
- Advertising and Marketing. MyBump may rely on third party advertising and marketing supplied through the Service and other mechanisms to subsidize the Service and/or to earn additional revenue. You agree to receive such advertising and marketing. If you do not want to receive such advertising you should notify us in writing or in accordance with the procedure determined by MyBump. You agree and allow the MyBump to compile and release information regarding you and your use of the Service on an anonymous basis as part of a customer profile or similar report or analysis. You agree that it is your responsibility to take all precautions in all actions and interactions with any third party providers, advertisers and/or sponsors you interact with through the Service and/or advertising or marketing material supplied through the Service. MyBump does not endorse any of the merchandise, nor has MyBump taken any steps to confirm the accuracy or reliability of any of the information regarding the products or services. We strongly encourage you to make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding to purchase any products or services offered by an Advertiser or any third parties via the Services.
- Notice. MyBump may give notice by means of a general notice via the Services, electronic mail to your email address in the records of MyBump, or by written communication sent by registered mail or pre-paid post to your address in the record of MyBump. Such notice shall be deemed to have been given upon the expiration of 48 hours after mailing or posting (if sent by registered mail or pre-paid post) or 1 hour after sending (if sent by email). You may give notice to MyBump (such notice shall be deemed given when received by MyBump) by letter sent by courier or registered mail to MyBump using the contact details as provided in our Site.
- Assignment. The agreement as constituted by the terms and conditions as modified from time to time may not be assigned by you without the prior written approval of MyBump but may be assigned without your consent by MyBump. Any purported assignment by you in violation of this section shall be void.
- Jurisdiction. The Terms shall be governed by Malaysian law and any disputes, after unsuccessful mediation, shall be referred to the courts of Malaya.
- General. If any provision of these Terms are adjudged, by written decision, to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Subject to the Brand Ambassador Additional Terms and the Advertiser Additional Terms, as applicable, this is the entire agreement between you and MyBump relating to the matters contained here and the Service. In the event you read these terms in any language other than English, you agree that in the event of any discrepancies, the English version shall prevail.
The following terms are specifically for Brand Ambassadors and are in addition to the Terms above.
- Brand Ambassador Requirements. By registering, you accept and warrant that you meet the following requirements:
– You are Malaysian citizen.
– You are over 18 years of age.
– You hold a current valid Malaysian driver’s license.
– Your car has a valid registration and insurance for the duration of campaign.
-Your car is registered in your name, you must notify MyBump immediately if your ownership of car is transferred. If your car is not registered in your name, you must be authorised by the car owner to drive the car.
– Your car is in good condition and is kept clean and presentable at all times during a campaign.
– You allow MyBump to advertise on your car and your car must have sufficient space. The advertising will be a one way vision banner on your back window measuring approximately 36″x12″.
– You can only be involved in a one campaigns at a time.
– MyBump campaigns will start from the official campaign date. There is a chance that you will have the advertising on your car for up to a couple of weeks before the start date. In this instance there is no provision for compensation to be made for any period before the official campaign start date.
– In the event that a campaign does not proceed for any reason even after you have been selected as a Brand Ambassador, you accept that no loss and damage will be suffered.
- Use of MyBump App. It is your responsibility to check and ensure that you download the correct MyBump app version for your device. MyBump is not liable if you do not have a compatible handset or if you have downloaded the wrong version of the MyBump App for your handset. MyBump reserves the right to terminate the Services should you be using the Service with an incompatible or unauthorized device or for purposes other than which the MyBump App is intended to be used.
- Registration Requirements. By downloading the MyBump App and registering as a Brand Ambassador. You confirm that you have read and accepted the Brand Ambassador registration requirements. You further warrant and represent that you meet the qualifying terms and conditions.
- Security of Profile Account. When you register via the MyBump App by giving your email and name, a Profile Account will be created for you. You can fill in and update your details in your Profile Account and you are responsible for all activities that occur under your Profile Account. You agree to notify MyBump immediately of any unauthorized use of your Profile Account or any breach of security with respect to your Profile Account including your password. MyBump will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your Profile Account, either with or without your knowledge. In addition, you may be held liable for any losses incurred by us or another party due to someone else using your Profile Account. MyBump shall be entitled to monitor your Profile Account and password and, at its discretion, require you to change your password. If you use a username and password that MyBump considers insecure, MyBump will be entitled to require this to be changed and/or terminate your Profile Account.
- Participation in Campaigns. We will let you know of any new Campaigns via the MyBump App. You may, if you are interested, choose to participate in a Campaign. You confirm your interest by clicking “Bump This Brand” option, or such other mode of confirmation available, in your MyBump App. The selection of your participation in a Campaign is made on a best fit basis with the Campaign criteria and is at the sole discretion of MyBump. In the event MyBump determines, whether before the running of or during the an active Campaign, that you no longer fit the criteria of the Campaign, for whatsoever reason as MyBump deems reasonable, MyBump may remove you from the Campaign without notice or liability to compensate you in any way. MyBump in no way guarantee your selection for a Campaign and you irrevocably waive all and any right or claims in the event you are not selected for a Campaign.
- Campaign Terms. Each Campaign will have its own terms and conditions which will be disclosed to you before the Campaign starts. Please read the terms and conditions of the respective Campaign before confirming your participation. When you confirm your interest in a Campaign, you agree to and shall be bound by the terms of the Campaign. The Campaign terms, including but not limited to, the name of the brand/advertiser, Campaign purpose, the location/coverage area, duration, sticker design and the corresponding monthly compensation.
- Role and Responsibilities. You will be notified via the MyBump App when you are selected for a Campaign. You agree to the Campaign terms and shall carry out the role and responsibilities as the Brand Ambassador to the best of your abilities. You shall notify MyBump immediately if you are not able to perform the Campaign terms. Your role shall primarily be positive advocacy of the Campaign on the road and such other additional roles in accordance with the terms of the Campaign. If your car is off the road for more than 5 days straight, then MyBump retains the right to withhold your compensation. Not complying with the Campaign terms or early termination of your participation (without the prior written consent of MyBump) is a breach of the Campaign terms. MyBump reserves the right to terminate your participation, at any time during the Campaign, if MyBump determines that you have breached the Campaign terms. You irrevocably waive all and any right or claims in the event you are removed from a Campaign.
- Campaign Sticker. There are two types of campaign sticker:
- For Car Rear Window Branding Campaigns: MyBump will deliver the Campaign sticker to your delivery address, as confirmed by you, and you can find out your sticker delivery status via your MyBump App. For cost and operation efficiency, MyBump requires you to install the rear window sticker yourself following MyBump’s step-by-step instructions. MyBump and its partners accept no responsibility for any damage caused by the installation process. You are given two (2) days to install your Campaign sticker on your car’s rear window from the time of receipt of the Campaign sticker. The Campaign sticker is especially made for your car’s rear window and you are prohibited from installing the sticker on any other part of your car. You may, if you need installation assistance, book a time with MyBump via your MyBump App. You must ensure that the Campaign sticker is installed and remains on your car’s rear window throughout the Campaign duration and must inform MyBump immediately in the event of any damage or loss of your Campaign sticker. MyBump may, if it determines that such damage or loss cases are legit and not due to your own fault or negligence, replace your Campaign sticker free of charge for ONE time. Subsequent Campaign sticker replacement or any replacements made due to your fault or negligence shall be charged RM50.00 per sticker and shall be deducted from your Campaign compensation.
- For Car Wrap Branding Campaigns: Only vehicles with original car paint may participate for Car Wrap Branding Campaign and you guarantee and warrant that your vehicle is with manufacturer’s original car paint and no repaint job was done on your vehicle. MyBump Media WILL NOT BE LIABLE for any damages on your car paint if your vehicle is not manufacturer’s original car paint. MyBump will arrange for the sticker installation. You will be notified via the MyBump app on the available installation locations and time for your confirmation. Once you have confirmed and book your installation time and date, you are required to attend the installation session. Any changes on the installation date or time will be notified by MyBump via the MyBump app. You MUST attend the confirmed installation session. Failure to do so grants MyBump the right to deduct RM150.00 from your Campaign compensation (on per incident basis) and you agree to such penalty and irrevocably waive all and any right or claims related thereto.
- On-The-Road Advocacy. You are matched with the Campaign based on your usual travel routes, as disclosed by you during registration. You are to continue to drive your car as usual, no need to drive to a destination that you do not want to. The performance of your on-the-road advocacy is measured by the location, time of day, traffic condition and how long you are on the road, whether you are driving or stuck in traffic. You must log in to your MyBump App and have your GPS location turned on throughout the Campaign duration. To measure your on-the-road advocacy, we track your location via the MyBump App. You may choose to only turn on your GPS location when you are driving or just keep your GPS location turned on at all times, our proprietary platform will only track you when you are on the road. To clarify, you do not need to keep the MyBump App open, just logged in, the MyBump App works in the background to track your location. You can check the performance of your on-the-road advocacy via your MyBump App. If you are found to be tampering with or not allowing the tracking feature on the MyBump app, whether directly or indirectly, MyBump may remove you from the campaign without prior notice and you irrevocably waive all and any right or claims, including rights to any compensation, in the event you are removed from a Campaign.
- Rights to Verification Images. You agree to grant MyBump an exclusive, unconditional and perpetual right to reuse, licence and sublicensing of the verification images sent via the MyBump app for purposes relating to the respective Campaign and promotional and marketing purposes related to MyBump. You may at any time revoke such right by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Compensation. Your compensation for participation in a Campaign shall be subject to the Campaign terms. MyBump pays you once a month, however you must complete the Campaign task checklist to qualify for monthly payment. A notification will be sent to your MyBump App to notify you of any pending tasks. MyBump reserves the right to delay or suspend payment if you do not complete your tasks by the indicated due date. MyBump acts as the payment intermediary between Advertisers and you, which means the Advertiser pays MyBump and then MyBump pays you. If MyBump is not paid by the Advertiser by the campaign due date, MyBump will advise the you to cease the respective campaign. MyBump will make all reasonable efforts to ensure the Advertiser makes payment, but if not then MyBump is not responsible for your compensation.Your compensation shall be credited into your preferred bank account, as confirmed by you during your registration, following a safety clearance period of 5 working days after compensation is due.
- Termination of Profile Account. We love to have you on MyBump, get instant updates on new Campaigns and bump your favorite brands, however if you choose to not participate in any Campaign you may delete your Profile Account by submitting a request to email@example.com and your account will be deactivated within 2 working days. MyBump retains the right to terminate your Profile Accousnt without prior notice if MyBump determines that you have breached any of the Terms, the Campaign terms or your role as a Brand Ambassador.
The following terms are specifically for Advertisers and are in addition to the Terms above.
- Use of Advertiser Dashboard. You shall be given access to an Advertiser Dashboard after the launch of your first Campaign with MyBump. The Advertiser Dashboard is web application based and it is your responsibility to check and ensure that you have compatible software and hardware to access the Advertiser Dashboard. MyBump reserves the right to terminate the Services should you be using the Service with an incompatible or unauthorized software or hardware or for purposes other than which the Advertiser Dashboard is intended to be used. Your use of the Advertiser Dashboard may be subject to any additional terms contained in the Advertiser Dashboard.
- Launching of Campaigns. You may launch Campaigns using the Advertiser Dashboard by providing the Campaign details which may include, and not limited to, the name of the brand, Campaign purpose, the number of Brand Ambassador, location/coverage area, duration, sticker design and the corresponding monthly compensation. Upon submission of the Campaign details via the Advertiser Dashboard and subject to the approval of MyBump, the Campaign details will be shared with the Brand Ambassadors for them to confirm their interest and participation.
- Best Match Basis. MyBump will do best to match you with a Brand Ambassador that fits your Campaign details. You acknowledge and understand that MyBump matches the Campaign with willing Brand Ambassadors. The Brand Ambassadors are private contractors and participation is at the sole discretion of the Brand Ambassadors. MyBump does not guarantee that you will obtain the desired Brand Ambassadors that fits your Campaign details and MyBump holds no liability or assurance on the aforementioned. In the event insufficient Brand Ambassadors confirm participation for your Campaign, MyBump reserves the right and you agree to allow other Brand Ambassadors, which may or may not fit the Campaign details, to participate in the Campaign. To protect our Brand Ambassador’s privacy, user identities are kept anonymous unless it is expressly permitted by the Brand Ambassadors. Requesting or providing email addresses, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate with the Brand Ambassadors outside the Advertiser Dashboard in order to circumvent or abuse the Service is not permitted.
- Campaign Sticker Design. MyBump may not accept advertising that it determines, in the sole discretion of the MyBump, will reflect poorly upon MyBump or the Brand Ambassadors. You undertake and warrant that any Sticker design submitted for a Campaign complies with all applicable laws and regulations and all necessary approval from any relevant authorities have been obtained in relation to the Sticker design. You shall be solely responsible for any legal liability arising out of or relating to the Sticker design, and/or such violations as infringement or misappropriation of any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, unfair competition, defamation, invasion of privacy or rights of celebrity, violation of any law or regulation, or any other right of any person or entity. You agree to indemnify MyBump and to hold MyBump harmless from any and all liability, loss, damages, claims, or causes of action, including reasonable legal fees and expenses that may be incurred by MyBump, arising out of or related to the your breach of any of the aforementioned.
- Roll Out of Campaign. The Brand Ambassadors shall display the Campaign Sticker Design via a Car Rear Branding sticker or Car Warp Branding sticker, as agreed in the Campaign details. MyBump shall confirm and verify the installation of the Campaign Sticker in accordance with the Campaign details. In the event MyBump determines a Brand Ambassador fails to install the Campaign Sticker in accordance with the Campaign details, MyBump shall exercise all reasonable efforts to seek a replacement Brand Ambassador as soon as practicable. You agree and acknowledge that the cars with the Campaign Sticker installed may be stationary or may travel out of the requested travel locations from time to time during the duration of the Campaign for reasons beyond the control of MyBump. In no event will MyBump be liable for the commissioning of Brand Ambassadors beyond the requested number as per the Campaign details.
- Fees. The Campaign fees will be disclosed before the launch of the Campaign. Your agreement to launch a Campaign confirms your acceptance of the fees. These fees cover production and delivery of the Campaign sticker, compensation to the Brand Ambassador, management of the Brand Ambassador and administrative fees. Payment of the fees shall be subject to the terms of the invoice issued by MyBump after the launch of the Campaign.
- Termination of Access to Advertiser Dashboard. We love to have you on MyBump and being able to crowd advertise your brand, however if you choose to not be a part of MyBump or offer any Campaigns you may terminate your access to the Advertiser Dashboard by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org and your access will be terminated within 2 working days. MyBump retains the right to terminate your access to Advertiser Dashboard without prior notice if MyBump determines that you have breached any of the Terms.