We just released a video on How to Bump Your Sticker we’ve been working on in the background to let you awesome people get a better idea of what you’re getting into. (And how unbelievably easy it is!)
Don’t worry, we’ll have the cool people of MyBump help you out on the first few attempts at sticking your sticker.
So what’s the purpose of us putting this in writing? We realize there are some of you that prefer reading information to watching YouTube videos, I happen to be one of those people too!
To keep things short and simple, the whole process of bumping a sticker can be jotted down in 6 steps:
- Upon receiving your sticker and making sure you have your car nearby, use Soap-water to spray and cloth to wipe your rear-view window – make sure it’s clean.
- Place the sticker (don’t stick it just yet!) on your rear-window and use tape to mark the center and top corners of the sticker.
- Peel off the sticker from the flap and spray soap-water on the sticky-side of your sticker.
- Stick your sticker on the rear-window and adjust according to your markings.
- Use a hard plastic card to scrape off + cloth to wipe off any excess soap-water and air bubbles.
- Next, upload a selfie of yourself onto your preferred social media account with any caption and the appropriate #hashtag.
That’s about it! You can now just drive around as usual and expect payment from MyBump fortnightly.
In case you’re curious, the sticker causes minimal to almost no visibility issues while driving. A picture can speak a thousand words:
Don’t forget to sign up on our platform to learn about our upcoming campaigns!
PS: If you’re wondering how to make this soap-water we speak of, here’s a bonus 3 step list on how to do so:
- Into a container of water, just add a little bit of soap, any soap would do (your bath soap, or even dish-water liquid)
- Mix well.